What is Favola Bella?

Welcome to a world of wonderful creations!
This is where your shoes meet my imagination and become
One of a kind pieces of ART!
With your ideas and my paint brushes we can really make something new.
I love getting close to the people I work with on each shoe.
Some want a shoe that tells who they are and what they love.
Some have that overly loved old pair that are worn out and want to be brought back to life!
So they send me them and I paint some new life back into them and give them a face lift.
Upcycling shoes can be really fun and come out better than you could ever imagine.
Then I do baby shoes for baby shower gifts and keep sakes.
There are many ways to use this art form and make it your own.
Some give me full freedom on design and I just go for it.
I ask questions and get to know them a little to feel out what they would enjoy.
Others are very sure of what they want down to the colors and the design.
Either way this is an adventure that is just waiting for you to try it out!
Spread the word and check out the portfolio on this blog.
Email me with questions or custom orders
Sweet.Issues@hotmail.com
Check out my Etsy store for already made shoes ready to ship
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetIssues
Enjoy and Love who you are!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

day of the dead hand painted shoes





1 comment:

msoszrqp said...

Welcome to a world of wonderful creations! This is where your Cheap Pumps Shoes For Women
meet my imagination and become. One of a kind pieces of ART!

Questions? Wanna order? E-mail me!

Subject: Favola Bella



Sweet.Issues@hotmail.com



You can find me on Facebook Also

Followers